eHarmony launches eHarmony Premier
What is the eHarmony Premier package?
- Ultimate Guarantee: If you are a member in good standing and are not satisfied with your eHarmony experience during your initial 12 month subscription, call our Customer Care team and we will extend your membership for up to 12 months in addition to your initial 12 month subscription.
- Pause Account: At any time during your subscription, you may pause your service once for up to 3 months. Just call our Customer Care team to request a pause and we?ll walk you through any questions on this unique feature.
- 3 Free Memberships to Share: We will supply you with 3, one-month basic memberships in the form of a code that will be emailed to you from Customer Care in your Welcome email.
- Relationship Starter Package: Great tips and expert advice about online dating from our team of relationship specialists and scientists.
- Hand-Selected Matches: Our relationship specialist team will select 10 additional matches for you based on your preferences that we identify during the Welcome call. These will be emailed to you from Customer Care, separate from your daily match notification email. They will be sent in the first 2 weeks of your subscription ? 5 matches during your first week and an additional 5 in your second week.
- Assisted Match Communications: Identify up to 10 matches and we?ll start the introduction for you by sending an initial message. Once they respond, we will notify you via email of their response. Just contact Customer Care (877-904-4809 4 a.m. ? 10 p.m., 7 days a week) to notify us of which matches you want us to reach out to.
- Profile Advisor: Your matches will see you in your best light when one of our Advisors provides a profile consultation to help you stand out from the crowd. Once you subscribe, a Customer Care agent will reach out to you to schedule a consultation. For more details, see http://www.eharmony.com/about/terms-premium.
Premium Personality Profile: Get an in-depth look at what makes you tick. This is in addition to the Personality Profile you receive after completing your Relationship Questionnaire. After all, knowing yourself better is the first step towards building a happy relationship.
Published on December 23, 2011